Now that you have read the first book of the Twilight saga, answer these questions.
by Stephenie Meyer
Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. When she meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen--a vampire--her life takes a thrilling and terrifying romantic turn.
1. What does the apple on the cover symbolize?
2. Edward is ferociously attracted to Bella by her smell. That may make his love unconditional (because she can't change the smell of her blood), but does it make it less admirable since it's not based on character? Why is it that Bella's blood calls to Edward more than anyone else?
3. Is Rosalie's dislike of Bella justified? Why or why not?
4. Why does Bella accept that fact that Edward is a vampire so quickly?
5. Are these types of vampires that Meyer created better or less believable when it comes to the vampires that have been displayed in movies and previous books?