martes, 19 de mayo de 2009
miércoles, 8 de abril de 2009
jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009
martes, 3 de febrero de 2009
1) Think of a sentence(about 10 words)
2) Go to Phrasr
3) Write the sentence in the box and then choose an image to go with each word.
4) When you are happy with the result, give it a title and save it.
5) E-mail me an invitation to see the result!
lunes, 26 de enero de 2009
1) Go to www.piclits.com
2) Choose one photo
3) Drag and drop the words below create your personal word art. Be creative!
4) Save and find a way to post it. If you cannot post it in the comments box... then post it to your Facebook and post the link here.
martes, 13 de enero de 2009
Now that you have read the first book of the Twilight saga, answer these questions.
by Stephenie Meyer
Isabella Swan's move to Forks, a perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. When she meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen--a vampire--her life takes a thrilling and terrifying romantic turn.
1. What does the apple on the cover symbolize?
2. Edward is ferociously attracted to Bella by her smell. That may make his love unconditional (because she can't change the smell of her blood), but does it make it less admirable since it's not based on character? Why is it that Bella's blood calls to Edward more than anyone else?
3. Is Rosalie's dislike of Bella justified? Why or why not?
4. Why does Bella accept that fact that Edward is a vampire so quickly?
5. Are these types of vampires that Meyer created better or less believable when it comes to the vampires that have been displayed in movies and previous books?